I met up with the hottest metal band in the world Ghost B.C. this Saturday at NYC’s Webster Hall.
The Nameless Ghoul on Keyboards rocks a Pigtronix Echolution for all his delay and texture needs, while a Pigtronix Disnortion sits in the shelf for the Nameless Ghoul on Bass.
I suggest you catch Ghost B.C. on this world 2013 tour.
Lead Guitarist Marzi Montazeri slays this track with legendary frontman Phil Anselmo.
Saturday May 11, 2013. 11-8 pm
What began as a small group of friends debating guitar gear on Facebook has grown to a community of thousands, many of whom will gather in Atlanta on May 11 for the Gear Talk Expo 2013.
The second annual Gear Talk Expo will bring together builders, dealers, and musicians to buy, sell, and trade their gear. This year, expanding from it’s roots as a get together for guitarists and bassists, GTE2013 is teaming up with ATL Drum Collective, for a larger and more diverse show than last year.
Gear Talk was initially founded online by Atlanta guitarist Lance Seymour, who created Facebook groups where friends could geek out about the tools of their trade. Word quickly spread through the social network, and the Gear Talk community has grown to over 7,000 active members and more than 40 subgroups covering specialties like Gear Talk Praise & Worship, Gear Talk Pro, Gear Talk: Marketplace and dozens of regional groups to help connect nearby musicians.
503 Amsterdam Ave NE
Atlanta, GA 30306
Sweetwater Sound Inc.
5501 U.S. Hwy 30 W
Fort Wayne, IN 46818
June 21 – 22, 2013
EVENT: NEW YORK AMP & Custom Guitar SHOW EVENT DATE: Saturday & Sunday June 1&2, 2013 LOCATION: Embassy Suites, Piscataway N.J. Event Public Hours 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
New features included in this update are:
Rec –> Overdub –> Play
Trails and Fade STOP override
Series mode overdub commit
Click Killer option
Here are the details
1) Reverse mode. It is now possible to reverse a loop. Here are a few things to remember:
- REVERSE is triggered by shorting the RING to the SLEEVE of the UNDO jack. This is accomplished by connecting any two-button, momentary footswitch (such as the BOSS FS-6) to the UNDO jack with a TRS cable. Pigtronix will be manufacturing a dedicated Infinity Remote switch pedal soon.
- Pressing the REVERSE button means that REVERSE playback will be started at the beginning of the next loop cycle. Pressing REVERSE also works during the initial record of a loop.
- Once you are in REVERSE playback, pressing the REVERSE button means that playback will go forwards at the beginning of the next loop cycle.
- Once you are in REVERSE playback, you can use the UNDO switch to flip flop back and forth between forwards and reverse versions of the same layer instantly.
- Hitting REVERSE and then UNDO before the end of the loop cycle will cancel the REVERSE command.
2) Rec –> Overdub –> Play
- In response to numerous customer requests, we have implemented a feature that allows you to go directly from recording the base layer, straight into overdub mode. Once you have started the base layer recording, simply press the UNDO switch to close your initial loop and go straight into playback with overdub active. Press the appropriate Loop footswitch as you normally would to close the overdub when desired and begin regular playback.
3) Trails and Fade STOP override:
- It is now possible to override TRAIL and FADE stop modes by double pressing the STOP switch. This lets you simply leave the unit in TRAIL or FADE mode and retain the option to get a full stop by pressing the STOP footswitch twice in a row. Big thanks to Phil Keaggy for this excellent suggestion!
- Bug fix: Closing a loop initial record in FADE or TRAIL mode is now possible using STOP.
4) Instant Clear:
- When one or both loops are stopped, hitting UNDO will trigger an instant erase of the currently armed loop. This lets you simply leave the unit in ALL mode and retain the option to clear individual loops by pressing the UNDO switch after the desired loop has been stopped. Thanks again to Phil Keaggy for this one!
5) Series mode overdub commit:
- Using TRAIL or FADE, in SERIES mode, overdubs are not lost when switching from one loop to another regardless of whether the current overdub layer is open or closed. Thanks to Charlie DeLauro for this one.
6) Click Killer option
- In the Loop Aging menu (press and hold INPUT SPLIT), an option has been added to disable/enable the loop boundary click killer. If it is on, the menu will show “C”. If it is off, the menu will show “c”. Click Killer defaults to “C” Pressing the encoder while on this option will toggle the loop boundary click killer status. The loop boundary click killer is a super quick crossfade between the beginning and end of a loop. For musicians who want to construct sustained droning loops with overdubs that cross the loop boundary, turning the click killer off with result in “seamless” loops. For more rhythmic and song based performances, we recommend leaving the click killer on.
Thank you to EVERYONE who contributed to this massive update.
Artist and Friend of Pigtronix Gene Blank is producing a great documentary.
“We are walking from New York to Delaware in an effort to regain awareness of our greatest desires, and to abandon an existence which caters merely to survival for one that encourages a happy, healthy, and fulfilling life.”
Feel free to check out the website, pledge and help a righteous cause!
GUITAR PEDAL EXPO APRIL 7, 2013
Public admission will be $10. At the door.
Show hours are 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
The Airtel Plaza Hotel (home of the LA AMP SHOW for eight years)
7277 Valjean Ave
Van Nuys, CA 91406
Pigtronix Artist John Thomasson says ” I was really fuzzy tonight on Letterman. Distortion rocked!”
Dave Martone’s Instructional DVD ~ Review: Shredding the Blues Helps Guitar Players Breakout to the Next Level
Crushes with the Pigtonix Philospher’s Rock!
Austin, TX welcomes Pigtronix!
March 15/16, 2013
Doug Wimbish came to the Pigtronix booth and leveled the place, experiencing our new bass pedals and Infinity Looper for the first time… on camera no less. This was the best demo we have ever seen at NAMM.